21 Sep 2023 / 100 Sunrise Ranch Rd, Loveland United States, / GTT Training Module /
In this module, Holotropic theory comes alive. It’s where we experience the essence of the practice first hand. We will discuss the principles that support and inform the practice of Holotropic Breathwork® focused release work. Diana will explain the fundamentals of HB and why it is such a special method for personal exploration and healing. We will also get to practice holotropic focused energy release work.
1) The power of the Inner Healer
2) Facilitator presence and skills
3) Focused energy release work – principles and ethics
4) Focused energy release demonstration and practice (hands-on work by participants)
5) Moving toward closure, and closure
6) Special challenging situations when facilitating
These modules are open events and suitable both for participants in the Holotropic Breathwork® training program, as well for those attending primarily for their personal journey of transformation.
John Stockberger is a professional musician, certified Holotropic Breathwork® facilitator, certified kundalini yoga and meditation teacher and has a healin...
Diana Medina (training advisor; senior teacher) has been an integral part of the Grof Transpersonal Training staff since 1999. A senior GTT workshop leader and...
or use QR code