Sonia Telle is a Somatic Psychotherapist licensed by the state of California. She has worked for 20 years in her private practice with individuals and couples. She has a passion for Holotropic Breathwork and offers workshops in Northern California and Europe. She has worked closely with Stan Grof since 2000 and with GTT (Grof Transpersonal Training) and has trained with MAPS (Multidisciplinary Association for Psychedelic Studies) to work with MDMA-Assisted psychotherapy.
She offers integration sessions to help those who want to ground their experiences with Non Ordinary States of Consciousness (NOSC) and has provided consultation for those training in Holotropic Breathwork and other psychedelic-assisted therapy trainings..
Psychotherapy offices: In California, Oakland and San Francisco, or virtually www.soniatelle,com
Best way to contact her email@example.com Whatsap +15103953824
* Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist, by the board of California, USA 2008
* Master of Arts in Counseling Psychology, Concentration in Somatic Psychotherapy California Institute of Integral Studies, San Francisco, CA, December 2000-2004
* Grof Transpersonal Psychology and Holotropic Breathwork Training, CA 1996-2003
Other relevant trainings
* Analytic Somatic Training Institute, certified by the Northern American Institute for Bioenergetic Analysis. 2002-2006 Somatically based psychotherapy.
* EFT Emotionally Focused Therapy for Couples with Sue Johnson, San Francisco June 2012 Couple’s therapy training